The IHRA heads to Memphis International Raceway this weekend (Oct. 18-20) for the IHRA World Finals where they will crown world champions in Top ET, Mod ET, and Junior Dragster. The World Finals is the final event in the $200,000 IHRA Summit SuperSeries program. If you missed out on this years World Finals, make sure you review the information below so you can participate in 2019.
This $200,000 program is the World Championship for IHRA member track sportsman racers. The Summit SuperSeries World Championship will take place October 18-20, 2018 at Memphis International Raceway.
SUMMIT SUPERSERIES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
FREE ENTRY FOR $20,000 TO WIN IN TOP AND MOD!
This program will crown a true Top (Box), Mod (No Box) and Junior Dragster IHRA World Champion. You MUST be a current IHRA SuperSeries member to gain entry into this event. There are two ways to gain entry…you can qualify by either:
#1) Winning the Summit SuperSeries track championship at your participating IHRA member track
#2) Winning the Summit Team Finals main event in your division
How it works…
Summit SuperSeries Step #1
* Join the IHRA Summit SuperSeries for Top, Mod or Juniors which includes IHRA membership benefits, Summit SuperSeries license, then request a Summit SuperSeries number (also called the X Number).
Summit SuperSeries Step #2
* Sign up for the track points at your participating IHRA Summit SuperSeries track.
Summit SuperSeries Step #3
* Race at your local IHRA track while running your Summit SuperSeries X number. Your Summit SuperSeries eligibility does not begin until you register with IHRA and run the X number as your car number. Your X number must show up on your home track points page all year long. Failure to run the X number on your car or failure of your number appearing on your home tracks point page will make you ineligible for the Summit SuperSeries even if you have a registered X number on file with IHRA. Failure to maintain a current membership will result in a deduction in points for the events your membership was expired. “Gifted Rounds” are not permitted. Racers receiving ‘dives’ or ‘gifted’ rounds as determined solely by IHRA will be disqualified.
Summit SuperSeries Step #4
* Become the Summit SuperSeries Champion as determined by your track (see your home track for details on the method they use to determine the championship)
Summit SuperSeries Step #5
* Represent your home track at Team Finals and win the Team Finals Championship
For more information on how to become eligible for the $200,000 program visit IHRA.com
Question about your membership or X number? Call the IHRA Membership Office at 561-337-3015
DragChamp has all the latest IHRA bracket racing news and results. Visit DragChamp daily for all your bracket race results.