Inaugural Loose Rocker Super Doorcar $40K Challenge
Piedmont – The inaugural Summit Racing Equipment Super Doorcar $40K Challenge comes to Piedmont Dragway May 17-19. The Super Doorcar Challenge is the third event on the Loose Rocker Promotions six race 2019 schedule.
After a 600-car turnout at the St. Patrick’s Classic and almost 200 entries at the Bigfoot $40K, the Loose Rocker team is geared up for another successful race.
Ernie Humes wins Loose Rocker Bigfoot $40K
New to the Loose Rocker schedule this year, the Super Doorcar Challenge is a three-day 1/8 mile big money bracket race reserved for doorcars and left hand steer roadsters. Dragsters, altereds, motorcycles, and other “open” vehicles are prohibited.
The Super Doorcar Challenge weekend starts Friday with the ATI Performance Products $10,000 to win race. The Summit Racing Equipment main event on Saturday pays a whopping $40,000 to win. The weekend comes to a close with Sunday’s Abruzzi Transmissions $10,000 bracket race.
As typical for a Loose Rocker event, there are a number of other attractions for racers. These include:
- $3,000 to win Gamblers races on Friday and Saturday nights
- Racer appreciation party on Saturday evening
- Piedmont Big Dog Shootout on Thursday
- Tons of free prizes and awards from top manufacturers
- Weekend entries enter a year-end drawing for a new 28′ trailer
- Godspeed Ministry Services on Sunday morning
- Racers can enter daily or save $125 if they purchase a weekend entry for $475
- Motormania TV will provide a live stream of the event online
For more info contact Anthony Walton (910-382-6723) or Michael Beard (440-415-3541) or see the event flyer posted below.