End of an Era for Houston Raceway Park
Just a few short months stand between now and the official closure of Houston Raceway Park. Here is a message from the track’s General Manager, Seth Angel.
BAYTOWN, TX- Read below the following message from Houston Raceway Park‘s General Manager, Seth Angel.
As posted on the Houston Raceway Park’s Facebook page.
The end of an era is on the horizon for Houston Raceway Park. Following our spring 2023 race calendar, we will turn the page in history, when we officially close the doors to drag racing in Baytown, TX. It has been an amazing 35 year run. Simply put, thank you to our fans, our sponsors, and all of our stakeholders who were integral in our drag racing journey.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events listed below and hope you will celebrate drag racing in Baytown with us one final time.
- Fri 20, 27 Legal Street Racing
- Sat 28 OnDGas Racing Truck Nationals
- Sun 29 Import Face Off
- Fri-Sun 3-5 Bracket Racing
- Fri 10, 17, 24 Legal Street Racing
- Sat 25 Texas Speed Syndicate
- Fri 3, 10, 31 Legal Street Racing
- Wed-Sun 15-19 TX2K23 presented by Summit Racing Equipment
- Fri-Sun 24-26 NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series
- Sat 1 Houston Performance Truck Shootout & Truck Show
For more information call 281-383-7223 or keep up with us on our social media pages: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Tickets to all our events can be purchased online at www.HoustonRaceway.com.
For more NHRA drag racing news from DragChamp, click here.